Runswick to Whitby Swim - 29/08/10 (or shortly thereafter!)
Home Further Details Maps Diary The Small Print
11/9/10 - Done! See the VIDEO of the day here.

The Small Print

Any endeavour such as this is highly dependent on the weather.

As the Runswick Bay Rescue Boat will be shadowing the swim, I will be leaving it up to the helmsman on the day to make a decision as to whether the conditions are satisfactory or the swim has to be postponed.

My promise to you is that, if the worst comes to the worst and we have to cancel on the day, I will do the swim at the first available opportunity thereafter. The exact date and time would be highly dependent on the timing of the tides and the weather conditions ... but it will be done!